Join our team
We are recruiting
Are you a psychologist, psychotherapist, counsellor or social worker looking for casual work providing telehealth consultations?
We are seeking registered psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors and social workers to deliver telehealth sessions on a casual, contract basis from their home anywhere in Australia.
Nova Psychology is looking for open minded, flexible and easygoing individuals who have the ability to connect well with a broad range of people for a variety of mental issues. We are looking for practitioners who will feel comfortable in building these connections via telehealth. Real potential of hours to increase if desired.
Ideal candidates for this position might be wanting to reduce their face to face clinic hours, or perhaps would like to supplement their existing case loads. In this role, psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors and social workers will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to plan their own hours and work from home. They will also be able to manage their own caseload with no real overheads.
Requirements for the role
Suitable practitioners must have:
- A Medicare provider number
- An ABN or the ability to obtain one
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Registration with governing body
- Access to regular supervision
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in private practice
- Possess a reliable mobile phone and PC and adequate phone and Internet coverage
- Have some familiarity or commitment to learn about online platforms and ability to obtain subscription to the professional version of Zoom
- Be familiar or willing to learn about Halaxy software for booking and invoicing purposes
- Have a designated workspace within your home you can work from with privacy and no distractions.